- Please read our covid-19 operating procedures here before visiting the Centre so that everyone has a safe and smooth experience with us.
- In the case that the centre has to close due to covid-19 and is unable to offer our regular activities and events in the studio, we will offer a live-streamed online class/event as an alternative.
- In this case, any pre-booked attendees will be automatically re-booked into the online version of the activity.
- As we are able to offer an alternative, we will not be offering refunds.
- If you do not wish to join an online class/event, please contact us and we will apply credit to your BNHC booking account for future use at the Centre when we reopen.
general booking terms & conditions
Please note that we also host workshops and events with partner organisations. These must be booked directly with the organiser. Our partner organisations are responsible for all ts&cs for these events.
advance booking & arrivals
- You must now pre-book and pay for your place online for all classes and events either via our online timetable or on the Mindbody App (the best way to book when using a mobile device).
- We will not take bookings for single classes at the Centre or over the phone.
- At the Centre, we can take payments for class packs, memberships and merchandise.
- We work on a first-come, first-served principle for all our activities and events.
- Book in advance to avoid disappointment. You will not be able to join the class or event if you turn up without a booking.
- Reception is only staffed at specific times which you can find here, outside these times a volunteer or teacher will open the reception 10-15 minutes before the class start time.
- We cannot guarantee late entry after the start of a class or event, so please arrive promptly.
- If you are running late, try calling and we will do our best to arrange access for late arrivals.
replacement classes & substitute teachers
- Occasionally we will arrange a substitute teacher when the usual teacher is not able to teach a particular class for any reason.
- Information about who is teaching the class is always updated on our timetable.
- We arrange this in advance as much as possible, but sometimes it may be last minute in an emergency.
- We do not offer refunds in the case that a substitute teacher is covering for a regular teacher.
- Courses: if we are unable to source a substitute teacher, your usual teacher may be able to offer a replacement class on another date. If you cannot make this replacement class or if we cannot offer it, we will offer a credit or refund to the value of that session.
account credit/gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the point of sale.
- Exceptions are made for gift vouchers bought between October – December where we assume the voucher may be given as a Christmas gift. In this case the voucher will expire at the end of the following year.
- Any credit applied to your BNHC MindBody account either offered in rebate by the centre or issued as a gift will be valid for 1 year from the date applied.
If we (BNHC) cancel:
We try to avoid cancelling activities and events and will always do our best either to arrange a substitute teacher, venue (now including zoom) or re-arrange the date. However, sometimes cancellations are unavoidable.
weekly classes: we will automatically apply a class credit to your account which can be used against a future class. No additional credit will be applied to memberships which are set at a fixed monthly price.
courses, workshops & other events: You will be given the option of a credit at BNHC or a refund.
If you cancel – notice policy
Please always inform us by email if you wish to cancel your place in a class or event, for any reason, and give as much notice as possible. Occasionally we may be able to fill your place, so we do appreciate you letting us know. You can also cancel your place online in your own MindBody schedule.
- You will need to give more than 12 hours’ notice by email for a refund.*
- After this point, give notice by email up to 30 minutes before the start of the class and we can move your booking onto another class or offer credit at BNHC.
- If less than 30 minutes notice is given, we will not issue refunds, credits or exchanges (this includes informing us after the class has started).
*N.B Mysore classes must be cancelled by email at least 12 hours before the session.
courses, workshops & other events:
- Less than 24 hours notice: No credit or refund will be given.
- more than 24 hours (up to 72 hours) notice: 50% BNHC credit.
- more than 72 hours (up to 7 days) notice: 50% refund or 100% BNHC credit.
- More than 7 days notice: Full refund or BNHC credit.
- We do not give refunds for sessions missed within a course, and it is not possible to ‘transfer’ sessions missed to another date or event.